Dias Air has been operating in the Dandenong area for almost 10 years. We are a team of qualified heating and cooling technicians specialising in evap cooling, wall mounted split systems, ducted heating, ducted heating with add on cooling and many other major systems. If you’re looking for a one stop shop for purchase, installation, maintenance and repairs then looking no further, Dias Air can service all of your heating and cooling needs.
Operating since 2007 we are qualified and registered master plumbers and are dedicated in taking the time to ensure jobs are completed with the time and care they deserve. If you own a home in Dandenong then contact Dias Air to get expert advise about Air Conditioning and Heating systems.
We offer a wide variety of heating and cooling systems from top brands such as Braemar, Brivis, Bonaire, Samsung, LG or Panasonic. Each of them caters to your unique needs and is specially designed to keep you warm during the cold winter months or cool during the hot summer months. Our team can help you choose and install a system based on your unique needs just call one of our friendly team to help you today.
HEATING AND COOLING SERVICES
If you’re looking for a full range of Heating and Cooling services in Melbourne choose Dias Air. As a family owned business we’ve been servicing Melbourne and it’s surrounding suburbs since 2007.
Dias Air also provides heating and cooling installations, maintenance and repairs of new and existing systems. We are passionate and fastidious about our workmanship and deliver our systems and services with the care that it deserves.
We work with all types of heating and cooling systems
- Air-conditioning systems
- Evaporative Cooler
- Ducted Heating
- Split System
- Ducted Split System
- Add on Cooling units & more
CUSTOMER-SATISFACTION AND TOP QUALITY WORKMANSHIP
Our tradesman are licensed mechanical plumbers who have the knowledge and experience in heating and cooling trade ready to pass on to you.
At Dias Air we specialise in the domestic and light commercial market of heating and cooling. We cater from a basic service on your existing unit all the way to a complete new installation.
- Family owned and operated
- Licensed Plumbers
- Member of Master Plumbers Association
- 24 / 7 + emergency availability
- 6 Year Workmanship Guarantees
- Highly competitive pricing
- Operate across Melbourne
Have a question? Why not get in touch with our team today.
INSTALL, SERVICE AND REPAIR A WIDE RANGE OF DUCTED HEATING SYSTEMS
We install only the best nationally and internationally reputed brands. This gives you peace of mind and ensures years of trouble free service.
We offer quality systems including:
- Ducted Heating Systems: How it works – Internal air is drawn out and passed over a heat exchanger. The warm air is then pumped back into the room.
- Wall split system: How it works – This is a versatile unit and can be used in summertime for cooling. There is an outdoor unit and an indoor one and is generally meant to treat temperatures of a fixed room and space. It is ideal where temperature of one room has to be controlled and the unit is installed there.
- Ducted Split system: How it works – This is similar to wall split system with one major difference, the indoor unit is concealed and warm air is pumped through hidden ducts. The air is released into the room through specific openings at the end of the ducts. This system is comparatively more costly than the other two systems but makes up for the initial investment by being very efficient to run.
CHOOSE FROM A WIDE RANGE OF AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
We offer a wide range of air conditioning units designed to meet your specific requirements and budget.
- Evaporative Cooling – This is the cheapest option without compromising on cooling efficiency. Running costs are also low so you can have control over energy bills while enjoying a comfortable environment.
- Add – On Cooling –This unit is basically used to heat rooms through a gas deducted heater but some minor modifications of the components and additionof refrigerant, have transformedit into a cooling system. This saves you money by eliminating the need to install separate heating and a cooling units.
- Wall Split Systems – If you need a heating and cooling system specifically for one room, opt for a Wall Split System. These units quickly cool the entire area where it is placed and are low fuss.
- Ducted Split Systems – These systems work on much the same principle as wall split systems, but they heat and cool the whole house via a ducts. They require a slightly higher investment to install, but are extremely high value, offering top of the line quality, convenience and energy efficiency.
In order to provide you with the best possible advice for a cooling system in your home please call us to arrange a time to come and visit your home so that we can discuss and advice on your the most efficient way to keep your house cold.