Dias Air are professional qualified plumbers who specialise in the installation, servicing and repairs of heating and cooling systems in the Braeside area.
Since 2007 we have been specialising in residential and light commercial heating and cooling systems to help you stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Take the hassle out of your heating and cooling needs, and speak with one of our highly trained technicians today to assist with:
- Evaporative Cooling
- Split systems – air conditioning & heating
- Ducted split systems
- Gas heating
- Add on cooling – for ducted split systems
Not sure what system will best suit you and your home? No problems, give one of our friendly team a call and we’ll help find the best solution to for your individual needs.
AIR CONDITIONING SOLUTIONS – KEEP YOUR HOME COOL IN SUMMER
These days there’s many options when it comes to keeping your home cool throughout the summer months, and Dias Air are experts at finding the best solution to suit all our customers’ individual needs.
When we come to assess your home’s requirements, we’ll take into account many factors – including your budget. We can help advise on the best system, or provide alternative options and recommendations if you’re not sure. All of our work comes with a 100% customer assurance, so you know you’re in safe hands when it comes to keeping your home nice and cool in summer.
GIve Dias Air a call today.
DUCTED HEATING SYSTEMS – STAY WARM IN WINTER
Ducted heating systems are the best and most efficient way to heat your home in the colder months. We’re an industry leader in installing, servicing and maintaining ducted split systems.
- Wall split systems – These units are very versatile and can be used as an air conditioner in the summer to keep your place cool and comfortable. They are best suited for a single room, such as living room or bedroom.
- Ducted split systems – Ducted systems are the top-of-the-line heating system producing the best results to keep you warm in every room of the house via concealed ducts. Requiring a little more of an investment upfront, these systems are highly effective and energy efficient.
NEED SERVICING OR REPAIRS FOR YOUR HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM?
We are qualified plumbers and members of the Master Plumbers Association of Australia and can service and repair all heating and cooling systems. Don’t throw out your broken unit – call Dias Air and we’ll fix it for you!
- System maintenance – Over time all heating and cooling systems will suffer from wear and tear. We can service and maintain your systems for optimal performance and health, as well as prolonging the life to avoid unnecessary costs of installing a brand new unit.
- System repairs – We repair all major brands of systems, and offer same day availability as well and 24/7 call-out availability for emergency situations.
Give us a call for a quote today – we can come to you and make the process hassle-free!
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE DIAS AIR?
For almost a decade, we have helped hundreds of home-owners in Braeside and the surrounding suburbs to stay comfortable in their home during the hot and cold extremes that Melbourne tends to throw at us.
When you call one of our technicians, they will be happy to come out and assess your individual situation and recommend only the right equipment and system to fit your requirements, always taking your budget into consideration.
Our tradesmen have excellent knowledge and experience working in heating and cooling trade, which is why Dias Air can guarantee exceptional results to our customers.
With nearly 10 years experience in the industry, it’s safe to say that you’re in safe hands with Dias Air:
- Licensed Plumbers, Member of Master Plumbers Association
- 24 / 7 + emergency availability
- Family owned and operated
- Friendly staff
- Competitive pricing
- 6 Year Workmanship Guarantees
- Operate across Melbourne, including Braeside and surrounding area
Work with the best – give us a call today.
WE CAN HELP WITH ALL MAJOR BRANDS
Not sure which brand to choose from? Don’t worry – we work with all major brands and our qualified technicians can help you choose the system that will best suit your needs.
Give our trusted team a call today, and one of our friendly members will assist you in choosing the right solution.