DUCTED SPLIT SYSTEMS
If you are after a unit that will both, heat and cool the entire house however will mainly be using it on its cooling mode, then we advise a Ducted Split System. These units are the ‘bigger brother’ to the wall hung split system yet are hidden away inside your roof cavity.
Ducted Split System provides discreet air conditioned and heating comfort throughout your entire home. The ducted system can be installed in a new home or tailored to suit an existing one, and once installed, only the controller, the return air and discharge grilles are visible inside your home.
Ducted Air Conditioners consist of an indoor and outdoor unit and flexible ducting. The indoor unit is concealed out of sight, in your ceiling or under the floor, with flexible ducting distributing conditioned air through vents located throughout your home. An outdoor unit is positioned in a discreet location outside your home.
Call one of our friendly team today for a quote.
HOW DUCTED SPLIT SYSTEMS WORK
Much the same way a split system works the ducted split system is composed of two units, one unit is located in the roof cavity and the other is located outside. Ductwork is neatly installed out of sight inside the roof and vents are installed in each room. In cooling mode, the warm passes over a coil, is cooled and distributed through the ductwork into each room. Heat is absorbed into the coil and sent to the outdoor unit by means of refrigerant pipework. This process provides cool, comfortable conditions inside the house even in the hottest of days.
- Whole home heating & cooling
- Visually less intrusive
- Zoned distribution
- Very quiet system
- Central temperature and zone control
TYPES OF DUCTED SPLIT SYSTEMS
- Control multiple rooms, or the entire house, using just one system
- Exceptionally discreet, the system is concealed in your ceiling, offering seamless integration into your home’s décor
- Operated from an easy to use control panel
- Quiet and efficient, and easy to maintain, offering perfect comfort throughout the entire home
- Slim and compact design to fit into most ceiling spaces, making it ideal for installation to be discreet
- Operated from an easy to use central LCD control
- Quiet, efficient and easy to maintain, offering ideal comfort
HIGH STATIC – SINGLE PHASE
- High static allows more air ducts to be installed
- Slim and compact in design
- Optional zone control allowing for 8 zones to be connected, giving greater temperature control to meet individual needs
GET A QUOTE
Once you call the friendly team at Dias Air. A friendly, experienced technician will come out and assess your needs and what you hope to achieve by installing in a ducted split system. During that visit we will size the house and calculate the heat load on the building then a design will be engineered specific to your requests. The install will take place and in most cases be completed within the day! It really is that simple, So why wait any longer?
Call us today or alternatively, fill in your query on the right and we will get back to you.